- Check out the TEAM USA Challenge class Click Here
- If you haven’t pick up your event tickets to watch your kids race here is the info:
According to the city of Rock Hill:
All riders in the challenge class who are registered for the event and receives a athlete wrist-band, will be able to enter the venue on challenge class competition days (Tue-Fri). This also includes entry on days they are not competing. Friends and families (and managers) of challenge class riders will ALL have to purchase an admission ticket. On Saturday for the Championship class event, EVERYONE will have to purchase an admission ticket
- Jersey and race credential pick up INFO
Pickup will be at the Winthrop Coliseum at Winthrop University located at 701 Oakland Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29733.
Pickup will be available from 6PM-10PM on July 22nd.
If you cannot arrive for the pickup please be prepared to have another rider pickup your packet as you will need these items to enter the track on Sunday July 23rd for practice.
- Team Q&A Webcast – June 20th
Save the date of June 20th at 530PM pacific time for a Q&A webcast with some of the team staff answering questions regarding the event. If you have a question or topic you would like discussed please submit via the form below. You can logon next Tuesday at 6PM and watch.
Webcast link Click HERE
If you have any questions! Send it HERE
(This info is coming from Team USABMX that was sent to each registered riders..check your email for furthermore info)
- Also if you still need hotel accommodations please contact me and I can help you set up: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook me @couponing4bmx
Thanks and good luck Team USA!